Tuesday 30 August 2005

Amie's Meme

Amie tagged me. Woh! I didn't know if it was really me so I had to check the link to make sure it went to my page. Hahah! Strange when only K and maybe, maybe Amie read my blog. Anyway...

1) What are the things you enjoy doing even when there's no one around you?

Hmmm. This makes me think. I like reading while eating loads of mangoes from Lidle. Hmm, I can't think of anything else but this is what I always do when K is at work and I'm on my own, so I guess this is the thing I enjoy doing.

2. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level?

When K massages me at bedtime. He thinks I become pathetic when I get ready for bed, which is an indirect way of asking him for massage. Now that I'm pregnant, I have all the reasons to claim for 'my right to be massaged' because it's stressful to be pregnant isn't it??? Well, K's only got 6 months of nightly massage to do, and a few weeks after I give birth, so I think it's not that bad, is it?

3. Tag 5 friends and ask them to post it in theirs.

Hahahaha, I only read Amie's blog and since she tagged me, that means I can't tag her anymore. This Meme thing will stop with me I suppose.

0 comments:

 
English Karadjaw - Templates Novo Blogger