Wednesday 29 October 2008

Hot water bottle of a 'beauty queen'


These are hot water bottles. It's nice to cuddle one when you need to get up in the middle of the night to use the toilet. These are not useful if you live in the the tropical climes, unless you put cold water in it. These are also good to warm up the bed (or your feet) if you don't like the excessiveness of electric blankets. However, you are not obliged to be a 'cheeky monkey' or a 'beauty queen'. There are other designs. These are only bought by my husband to annoy me, maybe because he didn't believe me when I told him I had my cheek bones chiseled when I was 18 to become a beauty queen. 'Chiseled cheek bones? Hammered, more like', he said.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow soy, those are cute! i want the beauty queen one (of course!)

veta said...

ay expensive for sure iton:-)

u have the guts to be a beauty queen ma'am;-)b e f o r e

ruthinian said...

that's just what i need right now. it's getting chilly here now Soy and it has started snowing in the mountain too. i always wake up in fog and frost every morning. this will surely be a long bitter and cold winter. but i love it. hahahaha

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

lakas talaga mang asar ng asawa mo...pero bakit ba, beauty queen ka naman ng buhay nya...o di ba?

 
English Karadjaw - Templates Novo Blogger