Sunday 19 April 2009

As if we live next door to the Queen

My six-year-old came up to me and said, 'Mum, it's Queen Elizabeth's birthday on Tuesday. Are we going to her party?'

I managed to stop myself from laughing and asked him instead, 'Why? Do you want to go?' as if it's the normal type of conversation in my household.

He said, 'No. I don't really want to. We will have to walk on a long red carpet and there will be lots of photographers there. If it's only Daddy doing the photos, I won't mind.'

8 comments:

veta said...

kabibo sab sa imu anak ma'am...ing ana ba jud kayaot na photographer ija daddy?...lol

Francesca said...

sabi nga ng kanta ni Lola Susan Boyle, dream a dream, One day, there might be a chance...

and if totoo nga na kapitbahay mo na si Lola Queen Elizabeth, paki silip silip, baka kalangan niya housekeeper like me, serious, experienced and with references, haha.Malay, di ba?

caryn said...

wahahaha! hehehe. i'd love to come to her party too! ;-) how have you been soy?

Joy said...

I love the way his mind works :)

Thanks for visiting A Pinay In England. Come back soon!


joy
Norwich Daily PhotoYour Love CoachI, Woman

d3nd3n said...

hi soy! i've missed your posts. glad your back :)

Anonymous said...

such a cute little boy..as he was brightly thinking of the consequences.

just dropping by

www.totomel.wordpress.com

raqgold said...

happy mom's day!

betchai said...

this is so cute. i always am amused with the wit of your kids Soy.

 
English Karadjaw - Templates Novo Blogger