Monday 16 November 2009

RL, Paris


RL, originally uploaded by Soyy.

It's been awhile since my last post. It's all got to do with Facebook, I guess, among other things that got in the way of this sort of narcissism.

It's also got to do with fear. I am preoccupied at the moment with writing in a very specific form and a first-person narrative/descriptive style of writing is just at the opposite end of that spectrum. And so the hesitance of continuing to post here.

But here I am!

Soon, I'll be visiting yours too.

3 comments:

ruthi said...

No apologies needed. Bloggers do backslide. It's normal. I am guilty beyond reasonable doubt both for being busy and facebooking. lol

Jason said...

This is a great blog you have here! I have a travel blog myself which I hope it to be one of the top resources for those looking for experiences and advice on popular vacation destinations.

I'd like us to do a link exchange to help spread some traffic around to each other. This message is copied/pasted to save time, but I look at each site I submit a comment to.

Please let me know if this is possible.

Jason
ThatVACATIONfeeling.com

betchai said...

Merry Christmas,Soy. It has been a while also since I have been here, anyway, wanted to greet you and your family a blessed Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

 
English Karadjaw - Templates Novo Blogger