Thursday 11 February 2010

Accounts

Facebook = deactivated (temporarily, I guess. It's so time consuming, don't you think?)

Friendster = account deleted. So childish and rubbishy. Mainly for showing off photos; not much interaction.

Yahoo Messenger = apps deleted. I hate the emoticons and the buzzes.

Twitter = maintained for now. So far, it's nice to write a line or two without thinking of an audience.

Flickr = maintained. The annual subscription is worth it.

Blog = kept but largely ignored. I can't write anymore, whatever that means. But I still continue to read other blogs. I don't write comments but I am there.


Holy ho, what baggage do we have! Time wasters, etc. It's time to continue to de-clutter and enjoy the outdoors!

2 comments:

Francesca said...

correct! sometimes we forgot what nature can offers. Libre pa, sagap new breeze.

Oh, go to malls too but dont buy, ma iistock lang yan sa bahay/closet!

i have facebook, but unmaintained din.

The Islander said...

correct maam.
friendster = ignored
Twitter = no account
Blog = want to update but dont have time
Facebook and YM rakan ako.

 
English Karadjaw - Templates Novo Blogger