Saturday 16 July 2005

I don't know what to expect

Tonight, we're going to Stainsby Festival. I'm familiar with only one folk musician in the line-up, Vin Garbutt, whose music we kept on playing when I was pregnant with Zak. It's a 3-day event and Vin Garbutt, who I'm hoping to see perform live, will perform on the last night! So I guess I'll just be staying in the tent with Zak for two whole days. I hope it will rain...

Anyway, I'm looking forward to visiting the Philippines for a week. I can't be away too long because of work but this i'm sure is going to be exciting. My brothers and sisters there don't know this yet as I plan to just appear in their doorstep without warning. Karl is thinking of going with me as he missed all the fresh foods but we have to wait and see if he really should. He has loads of 'things to do' waiting at his desk and it would be overwhelming to come back with the list doubled.

We'll see.

0 comments:

 
English Karadjaw - Templates Novo Blogger