Saturday 2 February 2008

To my Husband


Happy Anniversary!, originally uploaded by Soyy.

We had lunch outside today. Had to be lunchtime. We don't like to leave our boys in the night, do we?

While eating, we looked at each other and wondered how time flies! We decided not to have dessert and went to the supermarket instead to buy cake so we could share it with the rest of the family.

We went for a walk in the snowy hills of the Peak District. It was lovely. I scrutinised my boot prints on the snow and noticed how tiny they were compared to other boot prints of other walkers.

We recalled our favourite moments during our wedding. We received messages from my family back home in the Philippines.

You made me feel special today.
Thanks for the happy years together.

5 comments:

Joy said...

Aaaww. I wish I'd known! We would have given you a big greeting on air today :D

It's wonderful that you and your husband enjoyed your special day.

joy
A Pinay In England
Your Love Coach
The Goddess In You

Anonymous said...

Thanks Joy!

Joy said...

Heya! Thanks for swinging by A Pinay in England. Give me your number so I can ring you :D

joy
A Pinay in England
Your Love Coach
The Goddess In You
Norwich Daily Photo

d3nd3n said...

hi soy! happy belated anniversary to you and yours :)

Soy said...

thanks, denden!

 
English Karadjaw - Templates Novo Blogger