Friday 12 September 2008

Flop debut

I can't claim to be politically sound but I do have a little bit of political awareness. The interview debut of Sarah Palin just reinforced what I and a lot of people thought of her. I cringed all the way through the painful interview, and not just because 'Charlie' of ABC is awfully professorial to her, but because of her answers. She tried so hard to appear confident and knowledgeable but her answers did not have substance and were obviously rehearsed sound bites. When asked about the Bush doctrine, she just got lost.

The Republicans simply took a massive risk on her. I hope America doesn't.

2 comments:

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

and i thought america loves her.

Joy said...

They won't. It's time for a change and it'll happen soon!

Many thanks for your visit to A Pinay in England and leaving your comment. Have a fab Saturday and see you back there again!


joy
Norwich Daily Photo
I,Woman
Your Love Coach

 
English Karadjaw - Templates Novo Blogger