Saturday 5 April 2008

The bike race that was only a bike and never a race

(I would like to apologise now that the photos are out of focus as these were done on a point and shoot basis. I was still doing a mummy job while recording their movements, with Grandad on hand ready to pick up fallen bikes, or boys. My heart was on my mouth; my eyes were on my finger tips. No animals nor bikes were harmed in this documentation.)

Ready...

on your bikes...

go..!

whooppss!

aahh! gerrup!

*sigh* never mind bike...

we'll try again soon.

6 comments:

Francesca said...

hehehehe.
Try and try, kids. After all daddy is always there for rescue and mommy for just photo taking!!!!?

Those were shots na para na ring video sa simultaneous sequences.

Visit pala my blog, may hilarious posts again me there.
Just for a laugh!

Soy said...

hi francesca, yes they MUST try and try, hehe. their Grandad is certainly always there to rescue...

Joy said...

You're so lucky to have such adorable kids! How have you been?

Soy said...

Joy, I should be the one asking you that. I missed your posts. You must still be busy with your new house?

Anonymous said...

i just love the last picture of your son and his grandad. really sweet.

Soy said...

hi caryn, thanks for dropping by. yes, they're sweet indeed. that's why they share the same name! :)

 
English Karadjaw - Templates Novo Blogger