Saturday 19 April 2008

Tag 8:20

This is from Shiela, and I am tagging 8 bloggers listed at the end of this post.

Rules:
Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question to make it a total of 20 questions. Then, tag eight (8) people in your list. List them out at the end of this post.

1. At what age did you marry?
26

2. What color do you like most?

Nothing in particular. It's PINK i can't stand with!

3. Have you ever shoplifted?

Unfortunately, no. I missed the thrill, I know.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?

Switzerland or Surigao. Either will do.

5. Which part of you that you hate the most?

Physically? My wild & frizzy hair.

6.My question: What is money to you?

A necessary evil.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?

Baby photos of my children.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?

Jump, clap hands, scream??

9. What do you loved the most last year (2007)?

Family birthdays. Always, always fun.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you:

1) She doesn't forget her Visayan roots; 2) She has extensive shopping skills! (I wish I had that energy!); 3) She's a committed blogger despite her working hours.

11. How do you cope with boredom?

I devour books.

12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?

Leaving my eyeglasses on a table. Lewis grabbed and played with it. It now sits awkwardly on my nose and every 2 seconds I get cross-eyed.

13. Which type of person do you hate the most?

Someone who wears sunglasses at night.

14. What is your ambition?

Short term: To learn to ski and swim, although not in the same place at once. Long term: To be a professional liar.

15. If you had one wish what would you wish for?

That Sabang Beach would be clean for me to swim one day.

16. How did you celebrate new year?

Quietly, at home, with all of my husband's side of the family. And because it was very quiet, I didn't realise I ate too much cheese and pineapple that I puked everywhere. Then the whole family wasn't quiet anymore.

17. It is already 2008, do you have a new year’s resolution?

To forget about cheese and pineapple.

18. What do you look forward to in 2008?

That whoever I tagged these questions with would be more serious and honest in their answers.

19. If your life is a song, what title best fit it?

Ako ay Pilipino. Hehe.

20. What "special power" would you like to have.

The power to hear the thoughts of every Filipino woman I meet in Europe.


I am tagging the people behind these blogs:

Mythos Land Wanderer
Intelektwal Interkors
Islander
Captured Moments
My Hide-away
Hip n cool momma
A Pinay in England




3 comments:

Analyse said...

yay, tagged!

k, ill try to do that next week..

leons said...

mam G, first i want you to know that in spite of being so busy nowadays,I found time reading already ALL your blogs! hmmp you really tagged me with your thoughts and etc...hehhe

Speaking of tag2x, yeh I will willingly do it soon,ok? MAKALINGAW!

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

will do the tag soon, i'll let you know once it's up

 
English Karadjaw - Templates Novo Blogger