Monday 8 September 2008

Back to school

Zak - first day of Reception class. 7 September 2007.

Zak - first day of Year 1 class, 7 September 2008.
Zak started school today. I shed more tears again, silly me. I thought, well after 6 weeks of school holiday, our routine will be back to normal again. But when we got back home, it was just eerily quiet. We went out again, and through someone's window, we looked at the playground of Zak's school, and there we saw him, sipping his drink while running around with his friends. So I thought, hmm, he's happy now that he's free from the clutches of his mother and brother, so why should I feel down? Tomorrow, I'll be back at work as well. And until Christmas holidays, this will our routine.
But I can't shake up the thought of how he has grown since last year!

8 comments:

Joy said...

I will most likely be as emotional as you! Cherish these wonderful years - as I'm sure you are doing. Soon, they'll be teenagers. :D

joy
A Pinay In England
Your Love Coach
I, Woman

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

awwww...

Anonymous said...

hi soy, you're so sweet and loving, i don't have my own kids but i understand why you had to be silly :) . I like his smile in the picture, he looks like very comfortable with his attire and looks like a kiddie pro.

tx sweetie said...

hi Soy,thanks for the comforting comments on my blog about my baby's crying her heart out.

You sound like a good mom there.And I like the thought of you shedding tears for your no longer a baby kid starting to go to school.BTW,such a cute kid you have.Nice smile!

ruthinian said...

wow, your boys are "pogi". Oh how I wish I would also someday feel that same feeling. The next time you will cry would be on their graduation day, perhaps... or you are just like any sentimental and emotional mommies I know, they cry every single silly things that their kids do. hahahaha

Anonymous said...

awww soy, he's adorable! akin na lang? ;-)

Analyse said...

so british! hayy, first day of school! i loved the feeling hehe..

Anonymous said...

I understand the feeling! Gosh, how can it nbe so hard on us!

I love your schools there, the uniforms and all!!

 
English Karadjaw - Templates Novo Blogger